Paired devices view
Paired devices are easier to recognise, they are indicated by
in the search result list. In
the Bluetooth main view, press
to open a list of paired devices (
• To pair with a device: Select
New paired device
. The phone starts a device
search. Scroll to the device you want to pair with and press
. Exchange passcodes.
The device is added to the Paired devices list.
• To cancel pairing: Scroll to the device whose pairing you want to cancel and press
. If you want to cancel all pairings, select
If you are currently connected to a device, and delete the pairing with that device, the
pairing is removed and the device connection is terminated, but Bluetooth remains
active on the handset.
• To set a device to be authorised or unauthorised: Scroll to the device and select
Set as authorised
- Connections between your phone and this device can be
made without your knowledge. No separate acceptance or authorisation is needed. Use
this status for your own devices, for example, your PC, or devices that belong to
someone you trust. The icon
is added next to authorised devices in the Paired devices
Set as unauthorised
- Connection requests from this device need to be accepted
separately every time.
• To assign a short name to a device: Select
Assign short name
. Enter a name
for the device.