Viewing connection details
To view the details of a connection, scroll to a connection and select
following is displayed:
- The name of the Internet Access Point (IAP) in use.
- The type of data connection:
Fig. 24 The Connection
manager main view.
Copyright © 2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
- The current status of the connection.
- The amount of data, in bytes, received to the phone.
- The amount of data, in bytes, sent from the phone.
- The length of time that the connection has been open.
- The current speed of both sending and receiving data in kB/s (kilobytes per second).
(GSM) - The dial-up number used, or
(GPRS) - access point name used.
(not displayed if the connection is not shared) - The number of applications using
the same connection.