Creating a wallet profile
Once you have stored your personal details, you can combine them together into a wallet
profile. Use a wallet profile to retrieve wallet data from different cards and categories to
1 Select the
category from the main wallet menu and press
. A new wallet profile form opens.
3 Fill in the fields as indicated below and press
Some of the fields must contain data selected from the wallet. You must save the data
under the relevant category before creating a wallet profile, or the profile cannot be
- Choose and enter a name for the profile.
- Select a card from the Payment card category.
- Select a card from the Loyalty card category.
Online access card
- Select a card from the Online acc. card category.
- Select an address from the Address card category.
- By default this is the same as the Shipping address. If you require a
different address, select one from the Address card category.
User info card
- Select a card from the User info card category.
- Select a destination from the Address card category.
Copyright © 2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
To pho. & e-mail
- Set to
. Defines whether, or not, your unique phone
identification is sent with the wallet profile (for future development dependent on