Essential indicators in standby mode
- You have received one or several messages to the Inbox in Messaging.
- You have received one or several voice messages.
See “Calling your voice mailbox
(Network Service)” on page 16.
- There are messages waiting to be sent in Outbox.
Fig. 1 Putting on the wrist
Copyright © 2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
has been set to
Message alert tone
Chat alert tone
in the currently active profile.
- The phone’s keypad is locked. See the Getting Started guide.
- You have an active alarm.
- You can make calls using phone line 2 only (Network Service).
See “Line in use
(Network Service)” on page 68.
- All calls to the phone are diverted.
- Indicates that all calls to the phone are
diverted to a voice mailbox.
See “Diverting calls (Network Service)” on page 18.
If you have
two phone lines, the divert indicator for the first line is
and for the second line
- A data call is active.
- Shown instead of the antenna symbol
(shown in the top left corner in standby
mode) when there is an active GPRS connection.
- Shown when the GPRS connection
is put on hold during voice calls.
- Bluetooth is active. When data is transmitted via Bluetooth,
Options in the