In To-do you can keep a list of tasks that you need to do. The To-do list uses shared memory.
See “Shared memory” on page 14.
1 To start to write a to-do note, press any digitkey (
). The editor opens
and the cursor blinks after the letters you have keyed in.
2 Write the task in the
to add special characters.
• To set the due date for the task, scroll to the
field and key in a date.
• To set a priority for the to-do note, scroll to the
field and press
3 To save the to-do note, press
. If you remove all characters and press
note will be deleted, even if you edit a previously saved note.
• To open a to-do note, scroll to it and press
• To delete a to-do note, scroll to it and select
Copyright © 2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
• To mark a to-do note as completed, scroll to it and select
Mark as done
• To restore a to-do note, select
Mark as not done