Send my caller ID
• This allows you to set your phone number to be displayed (
) or hidden (
) from the
person to whom you are calling. Or, the value may be set by your network operator or
service provider when you make a subscription.
• The network will notify you of a new incoming call while you have a call in progress.
to request the network to activate call waiting,
to request the
network to deactivate call waiting, or
to check if the function is active or
• When this setting is activated, your phone will make a maximum of ten attempts to
connect the call after an unsuccessful call attempt. Press
to stop automatic
Fig. 12 The Settings main
Copyright © 2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Summary after call
• Activate this setting if you want the phone to briefly display the approximate duration
of the last call.
and the numbers assigned to the speed dialling keys (
) can be
dialled by pressing and holding the key.
See “Assigning speed dialling keys” on page 25.
, and you can answer an incoming call by briefly pressing any key, except
Line in use
• This setting is shown only if the SIM card supports two subscriber numbers, that is, two
phone lines. Select which phone line (
) you want to use for making calls
and sending short messages. Calls on both lines can be answered irrespective of the
You will not be able to make calls if you select
and have not subscribed to this
To prevent line selection, select
if supported by your SIM card. To
change this setting, you need the PIN2 code.