You can use Voice commands to start applications and profiles, and to dial numbers from
Contacts, without having to look at your phone’s display. You record a word, or words,
(voice command) and then pronounce this voice command to open an application, activate
a profile, or dial a number.
You can have only one voice command per item.
Options in the
Voice commands main
Add voice command
Any spoken word(s) can be a voice command.
• When recording, hold the phone at a short distance away from your mouth. After the
starting tone, clearly pronounce the word, or words, you want to record as a voice
Before using voice tags, note that:
• Voice tags are not language-dependent. They are dependent on the speaker's voice.
• You must say the name exactly as you said it when you recorded it.
• Voice tags are sensitive to background noise. Record voice tags and use them in a quiet
• Very short names are not accepted. Use long names and avoid similar names for
Note: Using voice tags may be difficult in a noisy environment or during an
emergency, so you should not rely solely upon voice dialling in all circumstances.